Elena Rendina - Wonderland Magazine - Pink hair discoveries!


I have made many discoveries recently here in Paris. I discovered a brilliant magazine shop called Agora in the 4th district. There I discovered a great magazine called Wonderland and in it I found a young London based fashion photographer called Elena Rendina. In her pictures I found a really cool model who's name is Charlotte Free and on her head I discovered really cool pink hair.There is just something so captivating about colourful hair.  


Anyway... Elena Rendina is a great fashion photographer/designer who has a great eye for color, composition and style. In these pictures she plays with a fun combination of patterns and the result is a colorful and beautiful set of frames.
The model she uses is IMG models rising star Charlotte Free with her signature pink hair.








If you want to keep a close eye on Elina... and you should, then check out her tumblr blog to see what she's up to. http://elenarendina.tumblr.com/

enjoy and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment