*lulú** - Laura Salgado - Found on flickr

Here's a fresh talent, found her on flickr. Raw and realistic and worth checking out. She has her own website and I must say it's quite neat. Check her out at www.laurasalgado.com or on flickr

Name: Laura Salgado
Age: 28
Country: Colombia

Amateur or pro?: 
Pro when i have to, but I love being an amateur, and improvising and playing, breaking the rules.

What gear do you use?: 
An analog canon and I´m in the process of getting a Nikon d3s, to upgrade my digital camera.

Who is your favorite photographer?: 
There are so many photographers that I admire... I just saw an exhibit of Man Ray, so at the moment he is my favorite. But I cant just have one. Paolo Roversi, and Annie Leibovitz and thier vintage timeless aesthetics. Richard avedon, rober mapplethorpe, Steven meisel, steven klein, inez van lamsweerde, and i can go on and on.

What inspires you?:
People, the streets, colors

When did you start taking photographs?:
Six, seven years. I fell in love with it the first time I saw one of my developed photos slowly drawing in the paper.

What's the plan?:
Continue working with images, studying something that has to do with video and experiment with every tool i have at hand.

Laura Salgado's flickr photostream


(c) Laura Salgado

(c) Laura Salgado

(c) Laura Salgado



1 comments:

  1. thanks darling for your sweet comment on my blog!! your universe is strange and fascinated!! thanks for share the inspiration!!

    xoxo from france

    ReplyDelete