Top List - 30 of My Favorite Photographers


I've put together a little "best of" list of 30 of my favorite photographers (in no specific order) for you to enjoy and seek inspiration. 

Elliott Erwitt
Henri Cartier-Bresson
Terry Richardson
Bob Richardson
Jan Saudek
Annie Leibovitz
Robert Doisneau
Mert Alas / Marcus Piggot
Robert Capa
Tim Walker
Paolo Roversi
Mario Testino
Yves Marchand / Romain Meffre
Denis Rouvre
Karim Sadli
Francesco Carrozzini
Max Vadukul
Juergen Teller
Ryan McGinley
Ragnar Axelsson
Serge Leblon
Claire Voelkel
Mary Ellen Mark
Dorothea Lang
Steve McCurry
Helmut Newton
David LaChapelle
Vivian Maier
Rankin
Charles C. Ebbets


    4 comments:

    1. HELMUT NEWTON - amazing photographer - I like your list.

      ReplyDelete
    2. WOW, I am so ridiculously honored to be included amongst such absolute masters- you flatter me way too much! A HUGE thank you, you've totally made my day! :)

      ReplyDelete